|The software was developed
with a financial support from
GeoTech4 – the DELTA* program of TAČR
Project ID: TF04000057
Duration: 24 months
Partners: Červenka Consulting s.r.o., ZPP Ingenieure AG
GeoProduction as an industry 4.0 engineering and production system will revolutionize the current geotechnical production process through a cyber-physical system approach encompassing the components of online monitoring, online simulation-based geo-structure identification (i.e. soil, rock and building structures) with advanced related non-linear mechanical models, high-performance computing, online risk management and warning, in-time adjusting of the construction process through simulation of production alternatives and the re-dimensioning of underground structural elements like the retaining elements of the geotechnical structures using most modern BIM technology.
Benefits: Applied structural safety factors of geo-engineering structures can significantly be reduced by use of the observational method resulting in cost savings of the product of about 20-40 %. In addition, with the dynamic adaption capacity of GeoProduction the production process can be optimized with further cost saving of 20-30%. Furthermore, maintenance and retrofitting costs will duly be scaled down by 20-40% because of the exactly mirrored reality in the virtual model allowing optimization of maintenance processes and retrofitting measures already at the outset.
The project develops a simulation-guided engineering and construction process for underground structures that will radically improve the production process, the safety, the reliability and leads to an optimization of underground construction through
1) a new high-precision simulation-based system identification method for geo structures based on dynamic multi-model and ontology control framework,
2) an improved deformation monitoring method synchronized with the simulation identification cycles and the construction process,
3) an improved non-linear numerical modelling and numerical simulation of the complex geotechnical structural system,
4) integrated model variation management and high-performance Grid/Cloud computing,
5) knowledge-based matching of simulation and observation,
6) a 5D BIM-based construction, progress and prognosis visualization and warning system,
7) knowledge production simulation-based decision support for construction adjustment measures and semi-automated adjustment of the construction process, and
8) BIM-based sustainable long-term archiving of information for management and control of the construction site as well as for the life cycle and related maintenance activities.
*Project no. TF04000057 has been financed under the DELTA program of TA CR for the support of applied research and experimental development.