Virtual Testing Laboratory Service
ATENA in the cloud. Our new product, the Virtual Testing Laboratory Service just reached a public BETA version, and we would like to invite You to try it.
VTLS allows you to use our software ATENA and other tools on cloud based computers. These are created instantly, with all needed software pre-installed.
Data can be uploaded/downloaded via this web application. To connect cloud computers created via VTLS you will need some RDP client software. Computers can be operated from any operating systems including mobile platforms iOS and Android.
How to start
- Request an account here: http://vtls.cervenka.cz/login/register
- As soon as Your account is verified and approved, You will be reminded via email
- Login to the VTLS web application here: http://vtls.cervenka.cz/
- Create new virtual computer (My Computers > Add Virtual Computer). It takes 5 - 10 minutes until the computer is prepared and You will be notified via email when it is ready.
- Click the "Connect button". A rdp configuration file will be downloaded. Open it with any RDP client, such as the one provided with every Windows instalation. Login with your application credentials.
- Wait until the environment is fully loaded. The VTLS lanucher app will start automatically on the virtual PC.
- Now You can choose from available applications.
- For the data exchange, please, use the C:\VTLS folder on the cloud computer. Data within this folder is available for download in the web application. You can also upload data from Your PC to this folder via web interface.
Every BETA account gets initial balance of 2 500 credits ($25). One hour costs 600 credits when the cloud computer is switched on and 0.6 credits when switched off. Charged per minute.
Should You need any help, don't hasitate to contact the product support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also appreciate reporting of any bug or problems You will face.