Oct 5, 2021
Among others it contains the following major new developments and changes:
- ATENA Center is a new frontend interface, which provides an easy navigation through various ATENA system software tools, tutorials, documentation and example problems.
- 3D printing modelling of concrete can be simulated by ATENA now. In addition to the numerical model, the user can provide the printing path and printing speed along with time dependent material properties to simulate the printing process. This new feature can be used to simulate and verify the structural stability during the printing process or the behavior of the final structure taking into account the effect of the printing process on its final strength, reliability or durability.
ATENA Center for easy navigation and access to programs, tools, documentation, tutorials and examples.
Modelling of 3D printing is one of the main new features in ATENA. The figure shows the cracking in the simulation of a 3D printed concrete segment for a pilot building in Czech Republic.
- APIS FRC – new tool for the automatic determination of input data for Fibre-reinforced concrete materials (FRC) from standard three or four point bending tests.
- Automated report generation allows for tailored generation of typical reports that can be further customized or enhanced based on the requirements of each project you are working on.
- Durability and corrosion modelling has been enhanced and input dialogs are simplified with generation wizards and help tools for easier definition of input parameters for chloride ingress, carbonation and corrosion modelling.
- New reinforcement cycling material was implemented on the basis of Dodds & Restrepo model, which supports more intuitive definition of input parameters for dynamic and seismic analysis of RC structures. In addition, the cycling reinforcement models are available now also for the smeared reinforcement model.
- Improved reinforcement bond model can consider the effect of reinforcement corrosion or high temperatures during fire analysis on the bond strength. This means the provided slip law is scaled by temperature and corrosion dependance laws.
- Software hardlocks are available for ATENA in addition to the standard USB protection hardlocks. This simplifies the distribution as there is no need for any shipping, and this option can be also advantageous for network installations.
- Plus many other minor improvements, additional increase in analysis and post-processing speed for large scale models, and various bug fixes.
We strongly support our users in their analytic work with ATENA. Support is mainly provided by email and phone calls. The solution to many questions can be found also in our FAQ & Online Forum. New versions of ATENA are released every year.
Maintenance is provided for free for one year after the software purchase. After that is it can be prolonged at annual rate coresponding to 15% of the program price.