ATENA 5.6.1m Installer
ATENA 5.6.1m Installer for users with a valid maintenance agreement to June 1st, 2018. The recommended way to get the current ATENA version is to run the ATENA Update Check utility. Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size 1 482 796 258B. Please understand ATENA 5.6 requires Windows 7 or later (see the Technical Specification https://www.cervenka.cz/products/atena/technical-specifications for details; if you still use Windows XP, you can install version 5.3.5).
Release version 5.6.1m, July 12th, 2019 (minimum required maintenance end 1.6.2018)
(Build 3.7.2019 rev.16910, ATENA Studio 18.104.22.16857, GUI 3D 22.214.171.124 23.11.2017, 2D 126.96.36.199 24.6.2019, SARA 188.8.131.52 16.8.2018, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 16904)
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help or an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Changes since 5.6.1i:
- Fixed a bug with initial GAP opening (depending on orientation)
- Updated Engineering 2D GUE (DXF import with network key)
- Smaller fixes in the kernel (zero relative humidity in Transport, reading results with Initial GAP opening)
- Smaller fixes in ATENA Studio (color of cracks in integration points, question about overwriting animation, colour scale)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- New hardlock drivers included in installation: Hasp 7.92
- Updated Manuals
The Czech user interface for ATENA Engineering can now be selected in the installer, i.e., no separate _CSY installer is needed any more.