ATENA 5.6.1i Installer
ATENA 5.6.1i Installer for users with a valid maintenance agreement to June 1st, 2018. The recommended way to get the current ATENA version is to run the ATENA Update Check utility. Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size 1 480 533 479B. Please understand ATENA 5.6 requires Windows 7 or later (see the Technical Specification https://www.cervenka.cz/products/atena/technical-specifications for details; if you still use Windows XP, you can install version 5.3.5).
Release version 5.6.1i, February 20th, 2019 (minimum required maintenance end 1.6.2018)
(Build 18.2.2019 rev.16589, ATENA Studio 220.127.116.1194, GUI 3D 18.104.22.168 23.11.2017, 2D 22.214.171.124 23.11.2017, SARA 126.96.36.199 16.8.2018, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 16595)
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help or an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Changes since 5.6.1h:
- Smaller fixes in the kernel (cables and bonded bars, internal solution tolerances, division by zero in fatigue)
- Smaller fixes in ATENA Studio (crash when closing while Signal highliting displayed)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- New GiD version 14.0.2 included in the installation
- New hardlock drivers included in installation: Hasp 7.90
- Updated Manuals
The Czech user interface for ATENA Engineering can now be selected in the installer, i.e., no separate _CSY installer is needed any more.