ATENA 5.6.0j Installer
ATENA 5.6.0j Installer for users with a valid maintenance agreement to September 1st, 2017. The recommended way to get the current ATENA version is to run the ATENA Update Check utility. Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size size 1 346 913 117B. Please understand ATENA 5.6.0 requires Windows 7 or later (see the Technical Specification for details; if you still use Windows XP, you can install version 5.3.4).
Release version 5.6.0j, April 27th, 2018 (minimum required maintenance end 1.9.2017)
(Build 24.4.2018 rev.15858, ATENA Studio 188.8.131.5257, GUI 3D 184.108.40.206 23.11.2017, 2D 220.127.116.11 23.11.2017, SARA 18.104.22.168 26.1.2018, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 15881)
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help or an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Changes since 5.6.0h:
- COD can now be displayed for Microplane
- Fixed a bug in ATENA Studio (when switching steps)
- Smaller fixes in the installer (SARA) and ATENA Studio (text in cut plane definition)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- Updated Manuals
Main changes since 5.4.1:
- Vector and tensor display in ATENA Studio
- Smaller improvements and fixes in ATENA Studio (1D evolution values to clipboard, graph values to clipboard)
- Many changes, improvements, and optimizatons in the kernel, mainly related to 2D shells and 1D beams or corrosion (chlorides+carbonation)
The Czech user interface for ATENA Engineering can now be selected in the installer, i.e., no separate _CSY installer is needed any more.