May 25, 2022
Watch the record on YouTube.
Dear ATENA friends,
we would like to inform you, that we will release the new official ATENA version 5.9.1 during the month of October, which contains various new features and improvements. In this context we would be vary happy if you join us during our next webinar on October (4th, 2022), 2-3pm Central European Summer Time (CEST).
The webinar will present the latest development in ATENA software and the update of the latest release version 5.9.1.
In this webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- new licencing options and the new trial version feature in ATENA software,
- new models and improvements in ATENA v5.9.1:
- new creep models: ACI 209-2R-08, Canadian code CS-S6-14
- aging and deterioration in bond models based on time, temperature or corrosion levels
- improvements and bug fixes in Microplane M7 concrete material model
- Improvements of for the simulation of 3D Printing including G_code support for the element activation according to the printing process
- minor improvements in run-time and post-processing software AtenaStudio
- possibility to name important load steps and display windows for easy identification
- minor improvements in automatic report generation
- new development on the new generation of ATENA Engineering. Brief introduction and demonstration of the new generation of ATENA Engineering preprocessor, which is the foundation for the totally new generation of ATENA software.
- if time allows selected examples will be presented on recent projects where ATENA software is used for the assessment reinforced concrete structures and bridge using the Digital Twin approach.
The webinar on Tuesday, October 4th, 2022, 2-3pm (CEST) is free of charge. It will be also recorded and available to the participants after the webinar.
To attend the webinar, please
We look forward to hearing from you!
With best regards from Prague
Your Cervenka Team