Software for analysis of concrete and reinforced concrete structures.
- Simulates real behavior of concrete and reinforced concrete structures including concrete cracking, crushing and reinforcement yielding
- Gives engineers the power to check and verify their stuctures in a user friendly graphical enviroment
- Over 1000 installations worldwide
- ATENA is a new generation of the established finite element software SBETA
How it works?
1. modeling of reinforcement detailing
2. realtime visualisation of results
3. crack visualisation
Why to use ATENA
- Simulation of reinforcement detailing around an extremely loaded girder with large openings(supermarket in Prague, Czech Republic)
ATENA is an ideal tool for checking reinforcement detailing of complicated D-regions.
- Simulation of experiments - Asin 1999
ATENA is an ideal tool for experimentalist to support their research by easy to use and advanced simulation methods.
- Design economical structures – make use of force redistribution and save on reinforcement
ATENA automatically considers internal force redistributations due to cracking, which may result in reinforcement savings.
- ATENA used to assess damages due to settlement of a historical infilled reinforced concrete frame building in Prague (build 1937)
ATENA is the best tool for the assessment of existing buildings or bridges.
Example of ATENA applications
- Analysis of prestressed bridges
- ATENA is used to analyze reinforcement detailing and pier deflections in a train bridge
Do you need more specific information about this product? Use our contact form and get answers.