HASP Driver Command Line Installation v. 7.41
Download this driver (size14 649 495B) if you are experiencing any problems with ATENA hardlock (version 7.41 supports Windows 10). Unpack it, e.g., using WinZip, and then follow the installation guidelines below:
- 1. Unplug the hardlock from the computer.
- 2. Use the new haspdinst program. Copy it into some directory and in this directory type the following command:
haspdinst -fr -kp
This should fully uninstall any drivers.
- 3. Now install the driver using the same program in the same directory by typing the following command:
- 4. Now attach the hardlock to the computer. At this point it should not try to do any additional installations. If yes, something is probably still wrong.
- 5. Try to run ATENA. If the key still can not be found even after restarting your computer, you may try the alternative sequence B below.
- B - alternative sequence if A does not solve the problem
- 1. Follow steps 1.-2. from the sequence A above, then switch the order of steps 3. and 4.
- 3. Connect hardlock.
- 4. Install the driver using the same program in the same directory by typing the following command:
- 5. Try to run ATENA.