ATENA 5.1.3f Installer
ATENA 5.1.3f - update for all users with maintenance valid at least till June 1st, 2014. This is a bug fix update for everyone using older 5.1.x versions, or having problems with 5.3.2 (e.g., opening older results; to solve the issue of missing boundary conditions in the Dynamic problemtype, you can alternatively download the updated ATENA-GiD scripts from http://www.cervenka.cz/download/atena-gid/atena-gid-5.3.2 ).
Please understand this version is planned to be the very last of the 5.1.x series, and therefore we strongly recommend checking your ATENA maintenance, and renewing if neccessary, to be able to use the future 5.3.x versions we are working on.
Release version 5.1.3f, January 8th, 2016
(Build 6.1.2016 rev.12560, ATENA Studio 188.8.131.5256, GUI 3D 184.108.40.206 14.12.2015, 2D 220.127.116.11 13.8.2015, SARA/RLACS 18.104.22.168 12.10.2015, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 12562)
size 1 009 723 800B.
Main changes since 5.1.3b:
- Updated ATENA Engineering 3D (IsoShell support, ending when started from SARA)
- Smaller fixes and changes in the Kernel (exceptions in multithreading) and in ATENA Studio (graphs, err and msg buffer windows)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- New GiD version 12.0.8 included in the installation
- New hardlock drivers included in installation: Hasp 7.41
- Updated Examples
- Updated Manuals
Readme with a more detailed changelog:
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help/an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.