ATENA 5.1.2d Installer
Installer of ATENA version 5.1.2d for users with a valid maintenance agreement. The recommended way to get the current ATENA version is to run the ATENA Update Check utility. Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size 1 083 562 036B. Release version 5.1.2d, June 19th, 2015. (Build 19.6.2015 rev.11514, ATENA Studio 184.108.40.20619, GUI 3D 220.127.116.11 5.3.2015, 2D 18.104.22.168 4.2.2015, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 11516)
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help/an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Main changes since 5.1.1t:
- Added ConMix utility for determining material parametrs for Transport
- Small fixes and improvements in the Kernel and ATENA Studio (among others, in material models NLCem2* and Interface)
- Updated SARA+RLACS
- Fixed a problem with reinforcement monitors and construction process in ATENA 3D
- Small fixes and improvements in the installer (it is no more needed to run the installer 2 times when installing ATENA for the 1st time)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts, see GiD\Problemtypes\Atena\Readme.txt
- New GiD version 12.0.6 included in the installation
- Updated Manuals
You can find a detailed changelist in the Readme.txt file.