ATENA 5.1.1t Installer
Installer of ATENA version 5.1.1t for users with a valid maintenance agreement. The recommended way to get the current ATENA version is to run the ATENA Update Check utility. Alternatively, you can download and run the install file below, size 1 067 697 970B. Release version 5.1.1t, April 14th, 2015. (Build 14.4.2015 rev.11203, ATENA Studio 22.214.171.12486, GUI 3D 126.96.36.199 5.3.2015, 2D 188.8.131.52 4.2.2015, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 11216)
If the license in your HASP key does not allow to run the current version, please follow the instructions from
If you have problems with the downloaded installation, please contact us for help/an installation CD. Please also contact us if you wish to extend/renew your maintenance.
Main changes since 5.1.1n:
- Context help in ATENA Studio
- Rupture of reinforcement with the Bilinear with Hardening law is now considered in ATENA 3D (at eps_lim)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts
- Changes in the colour scale and graphs in the ATENA Studio GUE
- Fixed problem generating the mesh for small macroelements in ATENA 2D
- Numerous smaller fixes and improvements in ATENA Studio, ATENA 3D, SARA, Update Check, the Kernel, and in the installer
- New GiD version 12.0.4 included in the installation
- New hardlock drivers included in installation: Hasp 6.65
- Updated Examples
- Updated Manuals
You can find a detailed changelist in the Readme.txt file.