ATENA 4.3.0k Upgrade
Upgrade from ATENA 4.1.0 and later to 4.3.0k for users with a valid maintenance agreement. Please download and run the installation file: ATENA_V430k_Upgrade_Install.exe, size 660 073 058B (Build 12/02/21 rev.6801, GUI 3D 18.104.22.168 06.02.2012, 2D 22.214.171.124 27.02.2012, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 6739).
If you have problems with the upgrade installation, please contact us for help/an installation CD.
Main changes since 4.2.7g:
- First 64bit version of the ATENA kernel, AtenaConsole, and AtenaWin (x64)
- Completely new graph component in AtenaWin
- Improved implementation of hydration heat and general heat sources/sinks (material CCTransportMaterialLevel7)
- Added option to apply initial opening on contacts (LOAD INITIAL GAP)
- Added a new parameter UNLOADING to control unloading in the NonLinearCementitious2 material family
- Fixed a problem causing mesh generation erros with some ATENA 3D models
- Fixed a bug when copying springs in ATENA 3D
- Updated a2g utility importing results into GiD for postprocessing: better support of reinforcement results, fixed a few small problems
- Added function to check if a newer version is available
- Many small fixes and improvements in the kernel, AtenaWin/AtenaConsole, ATENA 2D and 3D GUEs, ATENA-GiD, and in the installer
You can find a detailed changelist in the Readme.txt file.