ATENA 4.2.7g Upgrade
Upgrade from ATENA 4.1.0 and later to 4.2.7g for users with a valid maintenance agreement. Please download and run the installation file: ATENA_V427g_Upgrade_Install.exe, size 384 029 340B (Build 11/05/30 rev.5844, GUI 3D 126.96.36.199, 2D 188.8.131.52, ATENA-GiD scripts rev. 5726).
If you have problems with the upgrade installation, please contact us for help/an installation CD.
Main changes since 4.2.7b:
- Added bond material model for cyclic loads (CCBarWithMemoryBond)
- Newer version of the T3D mesh generator
- Fixed displaying crack width in AtenaWin
- Fixed a bug with monitors in construction process in ATENA 3D
- Czech texts which slipped into the English version of ATENA 2D changed to English
- Fixed a bug in binding reinforcement to volume elements
- Fixed a bug in Fire Boundary condition
- Fixed an unneccessary Floating Point Exception and another bug in Interface material
- Other small fixes and changes in the kernel (monitors on reinforcement, fatigue, boundary load, lumped masses in dynamics)
- Updated ATENA-GiD scripts
- Updated Manuals
You can find a detailed changelist in the Readme.txt file.